This smoothie has a very distinct vanilla flavor. You can’t go wrong with just peaches and strawberries, but vanilla adds another dimension to this peach smoothie. It’s absolutely delightful. If you are looking for a tasty and healthy breakfast, this smoothie is it.
I used to use vanilla beans to make this smoothie, there is nothing like them. Nowadays, with the vanilla prices where they are, I use vanilla extract. It’s not the same, but very close. Vanilla, peaches and strawberries are such a great combination.
To make this smoothie a real morning power drink, I added a cup of Greek yogurt. Not only does it add pleasant tart taste, but it also adds a healthy amount of protein. I usually add a couple of teaspoons of maple syrup to balance out the tartness of Greek yogurt.
Blender used to make this peach smoothie: Waring Pro MX1000XTX XTREME commercial grade blender.
Looking for more great smoothie recipes? Check these out:
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie
- Peach Smoothie with Raspberries and Mango
- Mango, Orange and Pear Smoothie
Peach Smoothie with Strawberries, Vanilla and Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Greek yogurt plain or vanilla
- 3 ripe peaches medium size, pitted and cut in halves and quarters
- 2 cups strawberries hulled and rinsed
- 1 vanilla bean seeds only
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tsp maple syrup optional. Use with plain yogurt. Vanilla is sweetened
- Slit the vanilla beans lengthwise, and scrape the seeds from them with a small knife.
- Put the seeds and the rest of the ingredients into the blender jar and blend on the highest speed for 40 seconds. Serve immediately.
© 2018 i Food Blogger. All rights reserved. All images and content on this website are copyright protected. Please do not use my images, as is or modified, without an explicit permission. If you wish to republish this recipe or post content, please rewrite it in your own unique words and link back to this post, or to ifoodblogger.com. Thank you!