This smoothie immediately hits you with the taste of peach and mango. A few seconds later you start tasting raspberries. This smoothie is a taste and flavor galore. It’s probably the most favorite in our family. The flavors in this smoothie complement each other really well.
Blender used to make this peach smoothie: Waring Pro MX1000XTX XTREME commercial grade blender.
Looking for more great smoothie recipes? Check these out:
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie
- Peach Smoothie with Strawberries, Vanilla and Maple Syrup
- Mango, Orange and Pear Smoothie
Peach Smoothie with Raspberries and Mango
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 3 ripe peaches (medium size, pitted and cut in halves and quarters)
- 1/2 large mango (peeled and pitted, cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tsp maple syrup (optional. Use with plain yogurt. Vanilla is sweetened)
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender jar and blend on the highest speed for 40 seconds. Serve immediately.
© 2018 i Food Blogger. All rights reserved. All images and content on this website are copyright protected. Please do not use my images, as is or modified, without an explicit permission. If you wish to republish this recipe or post content, please rewrite it in your own unique words and link back to this post, or to ifoodblogger.com. Thank you!