This smoothie immediately hits you with the taste of peach and mango. A few seconds later you start tasting raspberries. This smoothie is a taste and flavor galore. It’s probably the most favorite in our family. The flavors in this smoothie complement each other really well.
Blender used to make this peach smoothie: Waring Pro MX1000XTX XTREME commercial grade blender.
Looking for more great smoothie recipes? Check these out:
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie
- Peach Smoothie with Strawberries, Vanilla and Maple Syrup
- Mango, Orange and Pear Smoothie
Peach Smoothie with Raspberries and Mango
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 3 ripe peaches (medium size, pitted and cut in halves and quarters)
- 1/2 large mango (peeled and pitted, cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tsp maple syrup (optional. Use with plain yogurt. Vanilla is sweetened)
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender jar and blend on the highest speed for 40 seconds. Serve immediately.